Camelia Guest House Bed & Breakfast Accommodation In Bloemfontein
Camelia Guest House is in the tranquil up-market suburb of Universitas-Ridge.
We are close to:
- N1 motorway (2, 8 km); University of the Free State (3-4km); Grey College (4 km); and Medi Clinic (5km).
- Parking behind remote-controlled sliding gates
- English breakfast (optional)
- Private garden entrances and patios
- White percale sheets and duvet covers replaced after every occupancy
- Clean, elegantly and individually decorated en-suite rooms
- 9 DSTV channels
- Lounge/breakfast room, equipped with a fridge, microwave oven and sink
- Non-smoking rooms. (Smoking is allowed on the patios.)
Your hosts since 1973, Jan & Susara Fourie, strive to:
- Provide accommodation and service of a high professional standard to business people, conference goers, lecturers, tourists, holiday makers and sport enthusiasts.
Spacious, luxury. double bed, bath, shower, air conditioner work station/dressing table, patio, private garden entrance.
Twin beds, shower (showerlux), heater, roof fan, work station/dressing table, private garden entrance, patio.
Double bed, shower (showerlux), heater, roof fan, work station/dressing table, private garden entrance, patio.
Approximate distances to places of interest:
- Appeal Court (7 km)
- Central University for Technology (7 km)
- Golf Driving Range (1,3 km)
- Grey College, Eunice Girls High (5 km)
- Gymnasium (6 km)
- Medi Clinic Hospital (4 km)
- Orchid House and Oliewenhuis Art Museum (7 km)
- Shopping mall, movie theatres and restaurants (4 km)
- Sport stadiums - Vodacom Park, Good Year Park (6 km)
- Supreme Court (7 km)
- University of the Free State (3 km)
- Zoo (6 km)
Accreditations (as claimed by the establishment)
- TGCSA 4 star Grading
- AA Highly Reccommened
- Bloemfontein Accommodation Association (BAA)